APDCL Recruitment 2023 A new notification has been announced by Assam Power Distribution Company Limited has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 6 Data Analyst posts on Contractual basis in Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL).
APDCL Recruitment 2023
As per the details, the application process has going to start on 12th June 2023. In addition, there has the last date is also shared by the department for the submission of the application form. However, the last date is given as 14 21st June 2023. To Apply Online APDCL Recruitment 2023 which has been given through the online mode. Candidates who are interested can apply online here link below.
Name of post: Data Analyst
No of posts: 6 posts
Pay: Rs. 15,000/- (all inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Computer Diploma. Candidates with proficiency in excel will be preferred.
Experience: 1 year in Data Entry and Data Analysis.
Other Criteria of APDCL Recruitment 2023
Residentship: Candidates must be a domicile of Assam.
- Proof of domicile (Draft NRC/ PRC/ domicile certificate) and proof of identity( Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence / Passport/ Aadhar Card) is to be submitted during document verification. In case of Government employees, NOC from concerned authority is also to be submitted.
Age Limit: Below 32 years as on 01.06.2023.
Age Relaxation: Not mentioned.
How to Apply for APDCL Recruitment ?
Candidates who are interested can apply online here APDCL Recruitment 2023 link below for these posts by visiting at official recruitment portal of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited. They may follow below-mentioned steps .
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application Form link .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- At the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
A copy of the registration form is to be submitted at the time of document verification during the walk in interview. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and mark-sheets for verification along with a self attested copy of the same.
Date & Time of Interview : 06.07.2023 from 10 :30 AM onwards
Reporting time : 9 :30 AM
Venue : Training Institute, APDCL, Narengi
Important Dates of APDCL Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 12th June 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 21st June 2023