HRMS Assam Profile Status Check, HRMS Assam Teacher Registration On November 22, 2021, the ‘Axom Sarba Siksha Mission’ launched the online teacher transfer process in the state. To carry out the process, the online portal ‘SSA Assam Mutual Transfer 2021’ will be launched when the process of Assam Teacher Registration and Assam Teacher Transfer Portal 2021. Following the portal’s launch, eligible and desired teachers registered themselves on the hrms assam login portal. Only after successfully registering will they be able to submit an application for transfer to the desired school. As a result, all teachers in the Education Department must click on the Assam Teacher Registration Online Link and register. The Assam Teacher Online Registration process began on November 22, 2021 and ended on December 17, 2021.
HRMS Assam Profile Status Check & hrms Assam in login
Now the registered Teacher on the HRMS Portal within the period waiting for the Approval of their HRMS Registration. If their Application Approved by the Authority they will see the HRMS Regsiatrtion Application as 100%.
|Organization||Education Dept Assam|
|Post Type||HRMS Profile Status|
|HRMS||For Elementary & Secondary|
|Transfer Type||Single & Mutual|
|HRMS Status Mode||Online|
|Registration Start date||22-11-2021|
|Registration End date||17-12-2021|
Details for HRMS Assam Profile Status Check
But if their HRMS Registration is pending for Approval then they will see the HRMS Registration window as 0% . & Also there is a facility to HRMS Assam Profile Status Check & after that they will know whether their HRMS Profile Accepted, Rejected or in Pending status.So we are here to help the Respected teacher to Check their HRMS Regsiatrtion Status. Please follow the instructions below to know the Status of your HRMS Regiustion.
Online Verification of HRMS Profile Notice
How to check HRMS Assam Profile Status ?
According to information about the Online Teacher Transfer Application, the 2021 Assam process will begin soon. We will provide more information once the SSA Assam Mutual Transfer 2021 portal is officially launched. Only after successfully registering on the portal will eligible and desired teachers be able to submit their application for transfer to the desired school. The procedure will be straightforward and comprehensive.
The registered teachers on the HRMS Portal within the period waiting for the Approval of their HRMS Registration. If their Application Approved by the Authority they will see the HRMS Regsiatrtion Application as 100% .
How to check HRMS Profile Status at Mobile ?
1. At First go to the Website link or Link below.
2. Click on Link or type hrmsassam.in in your Mobile Browser as below.
2. Now click on the right corner side as below and Click on Desktop site.
3. Now your window is shown as below now click on the Login button.
4. Now click on the login button by entering your details.
HRMS Assam Profile Status Check Step by Step
1. At First go to the Website link & a page shown as above.
2. Then Enter your details then and Click on Login.
3. After Login You will see a Page as below Check Whether it is 100% or 0%
3. If your profile is shown as 0% as below then Please wait.
FAQ about HRMS Assam Profile Status Check
1. How to HRMS Assam Profile Status Check?
Ans: You can HRMS Assam Profile Status Check by clicking on the Link Above or visiting HRMS Portal.
2. How to Login in Mobile for HRMS Portal?
Ans: You should set the Mobile browser as the Desktop mode to login in Mobile for HRMS Portal
3. What I can do if my HRMS Profile shows as 0% or Pending?
Ans: You should wait for more days because verification is going on at the District level.
4. I have been working for the last 5 years Can I able to apply for Online Teacher Transfer Application 2021 Assam?
Ans: As per Assam Teacher Transfer Act 2020 pdf you can apply for a Mutual transfer.
5. What is the official name of the Teacher Transfer Portal of Assam?
Ans: The official name of the Teacher Transfer Portal of Assam is the Teacher Transfer Management System.
7. When was the Teacher Transfer Management System of Assam launched?
Ans: The Teacher Transfer Management System of Assam was launched on 22nd November 2021 by the Department of Education, Government of Assam.
8. What is the main objective behind the online teacher transfer portal?
Ans: The main objective behind the online teacher transfer portal is to maintain the pupil-teacher ratio(PTR) in schools and make a transparent and hassle-free teacher transfer process.
9. Who is eligible to participate in this Teacher Transfer Management System?
Ans: All the teachers of government/ provincial schools from lower primary to senior secondary schools are eligible to participate in this teacher transfer management system of Assam.
10. What is the official website of the Teacher Transfer Management System?
Ans: The official website of the Teacher Transfer Management System is https://hrmsassam.in/.
The creator obtained all of the information on this Post from various sources that he believed to be reliable and true. However, the creator accepts no responsibility for the absolute accuracy of any information published, as well as any damage or loss resulting from it.
Visitors may confirm and correct it; if an error is discovered, they may also contact us, and we will correct it.