CTET 2022 Notification, Online Application Form 2022, Check Exam Date, July Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, Exam Fee, Eligibility and More Details Below here.
CTET 2022 Notification, Central Board of Secondary Education has released Apply Online Application Form notification for CTET 2022 July those candidates who wish to become a government teacher in the CBSE schools across the country under CBSE, CTET is organized twice a year by CBSE at the national level to check the eligibility level and recruit deserving applicants as a teacher for primary level Class 1 to 5 and junior level Class 6 to 8 in central government schools and state government schools in India, As per sources, CTET Application Form 2022 will available from the month of September 2022 for the CTET 2022 December Examination.
The CTET 2022 online application process will be commenced after the release of the official CTET 2022 Notification, Candidates who want to apply for the CTET 2022 Application Form in July can register online before the last date, For more info CTET 2022 Notification read the full article carefully @ ctet.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
CTET 2022 Notification in Hindi Check Application Form Date Latest News
www.ctet.nic.in CTET 2022 Notification Application Form in Hindi : देश के होने वाले आप सभी भावी शिक्षकों का स्वागत है। केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड ने केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2022 का सीटीईटी 2022 शॉर्ट नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है। जिसमें केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता सीटीईटी परीक्षा 2022 पूरे देश में 20 भाषाओं में आयोजित की जाएगी। सीटीईटी परीक्षा 2022 के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया ऑनलाइन रहेगी, और सीटीईटी 2022 परीक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन सितंबर 2022 के महीने से शुरू होने की उम्मीद है। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तारीख जल्द ही घोषित की जाएगी। और अधिक जानकरी के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहें।
Short Details of CTET 2022 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET|
|Stages||Primary Teacher – Class 1 to 5
Upper Primary Teacher – Class 6 to 8
|CTET 2022 Notification Release Date||July 2022 (To Be Released)|
|CTET Application Form Mode||Online|
|CTET Application Form Filling Start Date||September 2022 (Expected)|
|CTET Application Form Filling Last Date||October (Expected)|
|CTET 2022 Eligibility||Graduation Degree with B.Ed/D.lE.Ed/BTC/D.Ed|
|CTET 2022 Exam Fee (Only Paper 1 or Paper 2)||For Gen/OBC Rs.1000/-
For SC/ST Rs.500/-
|CTET 2022 Exam Fee (Both Paper 1 & 2)||For Gen/OBC Rs.1200/-
For SC/ST Rs.600/-
|Type of Paper||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|CTET Exam Mode||CBT|
Important Date of CTET 2022 Notification
Application Start : September 2022 (Expected)
Last Date For Submit Online Form : October 2022 (Expected)
Last Date For Pay Exam Fee : October 2022
Last Date For Complete Form : October 2022
Admit Card : December 2022
Exam Date : December 2022
Gen/OBC (Only Paper 1 or 2) : Rs.1000/-
SC/ST (Only Paper 1 or 2) : Rs.500/-
Gen/OBC (Both Paper 1 & 2) : Rs.1200/-
SC/ST (Only Paper 1 & 2) : Rs.600/-
No Need to Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit 2022
Minimum Age : 17 Years.
Maximum Age : No Upper Age Limit
ctet.nic.in CTET 2022 Notification in Hindi
CTET Primary Teacher Paper 1 Eligibility CTET 2022 Notification
Eligible Candidates can check CTET Apply Online for primary teacher for class 1 to 5, candidates who are interested wish to become a government primary teacher in the CBSE schools through CTET Exam 2022, Read the eligibility carefully before apply CTET 2022 July Online Form.
- Code 01 – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Code 02 – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR
- Code 03 – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Code 04 – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Code 05 – Graduation with 50% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed Examination OR
For Complete Information Kindly wait for Official Advertisement.
CTET Upper Primary Teacher Paper 2 Eligibility 2022
Eligible Candidates can check CTET Apply Online for primary teacher for class 6 to 8, candidates who are interested wish to become a government upper primary teacher in the CBSE schools through CTET Exam 2022, Read the eligibility carefully before apply CTET 2022 July Online Form.
- Code 01 – Bachelor Degree and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Code 02 – Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Code 03 – Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Code 04 – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Code 05 – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Code 06 – Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
- Code 07 – Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2022
Question paper will be contained MCQ questions and will be divided into 02 papers, Paper 1 & Paper 2 and Paper 1 will be for those candidates who are applying for the Primary Teacher & Paper 2 for the Upper Primary Teacher with a time duration of two hours and thirty minutes and exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs), The question paper will available in Hindi and English language.
Documents List Required For CTET 2022 Online Registration Form
It is mandatory to remember that in order to complete the CTET Application Form 2022, all the candidates must submit some documents at the time of application process. The list of documents is given below-
• 10th/12th Exam Marksheet.
• Graduation Exam Marksheet.
• B.Ed/BTC/D.ElEd/D.Ed/B.ElEd Exam Marksheet.
• Domicile Certificate.
• Category Certificate.
• Aadhar Card.
• Driving Licence.
• Voter ID.
• Pan Card.
• Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
• Aadhar Card.
How To Apply For ctet.nic.in CTET 2022 Online Application Form
• First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Central Eligibility Test @ www.ctet.nic.in.
• You will see link of ctet.nic.in CTET 2022 Notification Apply Online Application Form you need to just click on it.
• Then you need to fill your basic details like name, father name, mother name, date of birth, address, educational details and upload passport size photo and signature.
• After fill you details then you need to pay exam fee.
• Finally submit your application form and print your application form for further use.
Important Links of CTET 2022 Notification
|Apply Online||Coming soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 CTET Online Form 2022 Release date ?
Ans. September 2022.
Q.2 CTET Online Form 2022 Last Date and Time?
Ans. Available Soon.
Q.3 CTET Online Form 2022 Kab Hoga?
Ans. September 2022.
Q.4 What is CTET 2022 Exam Date?
Ans. CTET 2022 Exam Date will be Declared Shortly.
Q.5 When will be Released ctet.nic.in Registration Form Date December 2022?
Ans. ctet.nic.in Registration Form Date December 2022 will be Released Shortly.
Q.6 When will be CTET July 2022 Notification Released?
Ans. CTET July 2022 Notification will be Released Shortly.
Q.7 What is the Official Website for Fill the CTET 2022 Notification Online Application Form?
Ans. ctet.nic.in to fill CTET 2022 Online Application Form.
Final word, we hope you like our blog post so if you like this blog post don’t share your friend and social media thanks for visiting Assamrect.in