Darrang Recruitment 2022, http://darrang.nic.in/ – Latest employment notification published by Deputy Commissioner, Darrang for the recruitment of 16 Mandal (Grade-III) posts under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang. Candidates who are Interested and eligible may apply here.
Darrang Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Mandal (Grade-III)
No of posts: 16
- UR: 5
- OBC: 9
- SC: 1
- EWS: 1
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria of Darrang Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2022.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
Educational Qualification of Darrang Recruitment: The candidates must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any Central of State recognized Boards.
(i) The candidates must possess a valid 6 (six)-month “Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from the Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
(ii) The candidates must have a minimum 6 (six)-month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a recognised institute and must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools in addition to land revenue related software used in the State.
Employment Exchange Certificate: The candidates must have registered his/her name in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
How to Apply for Darrang Recruitment ?
Candidates who are interested should be submitted applications in the Standard Form published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, P.O. & P.S.- Mangaldai, PIN- 784125 and should be submitted in the Land Records Branch, DC’s office, Darrang.
Applications should be sent either through post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the Land Records Branch, office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang on the working days. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age and caste along with other testimonials.
- Self-attested copy of 6-months RCCC Training Pass Certificate.
- Three copies of recent passport-size photographs duly signed by the candidates across the photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- EWS Certificate (in case of reserved category).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by competent authority.
- The applicants are required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing postal stump of Rs. 5/- along with the applications.
- The candidates shall furnish their mobile number, whatsapp number and email ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of examination.
Applications will be received in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang from 17.09.2022 upto midnight of 30.10.2022.
Important Dates of Darrang Vacancy 2022
Starting date of submission of application: 17/09/2022
Last date of submission of application: 30/10/2022
Important Links of Darrang Recruitment
|Apply Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|